Got tagged by these fools: (even though he removed it later), , & .
1. You must post da rules. Okay. :T
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal. Sounds easy enough.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer. Umm... I'll just do the first part.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
SCREW THE REST!!
Five things about myself:
1. My name is NOT Sherman. First initial is P., though.
2. I am a middle child between my older brother and younger sister.
3. I have this thing called CFS. Don't look it up. DON'T! I've also had "Mono" twice.
4. I am really bad with first impressions. Both giving AND receiving them.
5. In addition to being able to draw decently, I can also play the drums and piano (which I've learned a few Pokémon tunes on).
1. Favorite Pokémon starter?:
2. What state/county do you live in?
Utah, and YES, I'm a Mormon.
4. Strangest fear?
Gollum from The Lord of the Rings when I was younger. Actually, I still think he's pretty freaky.
5. Biggest pet-peeve?
6. This is my grandson...what was his name again?
7. Is this real life?
No, silly! This is the Internet!
8. Favorite Nuzlocke?
Oh man, I have a LOT of favorite Nuzlockes... just look at the nuzlocke comics collection in my favorites if you're really that interested. Hopefully they're all in there.
9. Do you like Magikarp?
Yes, they're quite tasty!
10. Do you LOVE Magikarp?
Well, yes... I just said that...
11. Would you DIE FOR MAGIKARP!?
Please just stop.
1.What got you into pokemon?
My brother let me play his Pokémon Blue game a few times (not letting me save of course; what a douchebag) and I loved it. Later, he gave it to me and I got hooked on the game, the show, the cards, the books, the movies, the toys, etc. just like everyone else. It was a great part of my childhood.
2. What got you into nuzlockes?
A friend I used to chat with linked me to Nuzlocke's original comics, since we both shared a love for Pokémon. After blazing through all his comics of Season One and Two (I think it was the part where Ruby & Co. just entered Victory road as boys and left as MEN), I found the fan comic section and some of my all time favorite Nuzlockes like Petty's LG, Hale's Emerald, Landwalker's Sapphire, Freddy's Silver & Blue, etc. I kept reading more and more, and eventually started following some that were currently updating such as Terren's HG (before he took that break) and Freddy's White (back when it was still updating, lol) without even being registered for the Nuzlocke Forums. Aaaaand that's enough of a novel for that question. Paperbacks & hard copies will be out in stores soon!
3. If you have a nuzlocke, who would you say is your favorite character (human or pokemon)?
It's a toss-up between Tony Stork and Bumblebee. I haven't developed either of them that much yet, but I love their nicknames and have some fun ideas in store for them.
4. Who would you say is your favorite character from Kick@$$ Mode (human or pokemon)?
5. What would you do if pokemon were real?
Abandon all responsibility and become a Pokémon Trainer of course! But if that failed, probably just have a pokemon pet and be a telemarketer for Silph Co. or something.
6. Pirates or ninjas?
7. Is this question number 7?
8. Tell me your funniest joke!
Okay, a mollusk walks up to this sea cucumber - well he doesn't actually walk, he's just there - and he turns to the sea cucumber, and Well, wait... There's a mollusk and a sea cucumber. Normally, they don't talk, sea cucumbers, but in a joke, everyone talks. So the sea mollusk says to the cucumber... No, wait! The sea cucumber looks over to the mollusk and says, "With fronds like these, who needs anemones?" Hahahaha, get it?! Neither do I...
9. What's really hiding under a diglett's head?
No one knows for sure, but I like Landwalker's interpretation: [link]
10. Do you like shorts?
I. WEAR. THEM. EVERY. DAY. Seriously.
11: What's your honest opinion on pandas?
1. What is the weirdest thing that's ever happened to you?
Dunno if it's the weeeeirdest, but it just popped into my head. When I was around 8 years old, I was walking barefoot outside and accidentally crushed a Praying Mantis under my foot. It was curious to say the least; also the first time I'd seen a Praying Mantis in person.
2. Who would you punch in the face without consequence?
Everyone. Why not?
3. So I heard you liek mudkipz?
Your sources are WRONG!! WOOPER>Mudkip!
4. What was the last film you saw?
Contagion. It was pretty intense. 0_0
5. Favourite Marvel superhero? (You will be judged...)
Tony Stark/Iron Man Judge away..
6. Y u no like birds?!?
That's like asking someone who's straight if his mom knows he's gay!! In other words, I like birds.
7. Can you tell I've run out of questions?
Well NOW I can. But it's fine. I've typed too much already.
8. Why are you even watching me?
I'm not. Ohjeezpleasedonthurtme!!
10. Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary...
Quoth the raven, "Nevermore?"
Wow, did I say I wasn't tired earlier? Oh how silly of me let me just fall asleep njowapgsagnks.agn.............